Today my mom and I bought Baby Tipp’s Coming Home Outfit. I wanted it to be special, nicer than a sleeper, but also cozy since he is a newborn. I am in love with all things from Gymboree and their New Baby line is precious. I had been eyeing this collection for a while and they finally had them on sale and sent me a coupon. He will be the sweetest little gator leaving the hospital! My mom also bought him a matching blanket that is reversible.
We also went to our first consignment sale, which happened to be at our church. There are many consignment sales in the area that are much bigger than this one, but I thought I’d start out small since I had no idea what to expect. I wasn’t even expecting to find anything, but I got the best deal on a Fisher Price Papasan Swing for $30! It’s practically brand new and I feel so much better about having a swing and running the risk, Tippett hates it. It retails for $120, so regardless if he loves it or hates it, it’s money well spent.
I also found a Bumbo and a few outfits for a few dollars each. My mom bought a small travel swing to take to the beach. We weren’t fast enough on an awesome bouncy seat, but I have another bigger consignment sale coming up in March and have access for early shopping for hopefully better luck!
The morning was also pretty eventful with me nearly passing out! It was quite warm in the CLC at church and I finally decided to take off my fleece, but a little too late I guess. Within minutes I was feeling dizzy and light-headed and finally sat down. Sounds started drowning out and all I could think about was not passing out and causing a scene! My head started hurting with pressure, but after a little water and a few minutes I felt better. Apparently it took 30 minutes or so for me to “look” better. Nothing a little 2nd breakfast at Panera could not cure!
That little outfit is PRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDelete